Teething Necklace - Mulberry Luxe design - by Slothy Cubs - as seen in Vanity Fair, British Vogue, House & Garden, and The World of Interiors.
Jennifer who was a dental hygienist/therapist, came up with designs herself, whilst on her own maternity leave and have passed these great solutions to benefit all babies.
- Here we have a gorgeous, stylish, yet practical necklace desigend by Slothy Cubs, to help give our babies some comfort whilst teething
- Parents too can have the reassurance, that all Slothy Cubs products have been independently safety tested, by test house SATRA and that it is safe for our babies to chew.
- Made with hygienic nylon cord, magnetic saftey break away clasps, FDA approved, BPA free silicone and metal beads.
Make sure you read all the warning notices but this makes a great gift for mother and child
Slothy Cubs are an indepented UK maker of wonderful teething solutions, for when our babies need all the support they can get in these painful times.
Teething Necklace - Mulberry Luxe design - by Slothy Cubs
This necklace is not a toy and can only be worn by adults.
To avoid suffocation or getting caught, never leave a child unattended with the necklace on.
Safety tested according to the standards EN71 1-3.
Check the necklace for signs of wear and tear before each use. Discard if you spot excessive wear or damage.
Made with hygienic nylon cord, magnetic safety break away clasps, FDA approved BPA free silicone and metal beads.
They have been safety tested and certified safe for baby to chew.
- Wash in warm soapy water and air dry
- Do not put in the freezer
- Check the necklace for signs of wear and tear before each use.
- Discard if you spot excessive wear or damage.