MOSS ST. Sage & Cedar Diffuser - by Burchgrove - refreshingly suave and sophisticated!
- The top notes of bergamot, cranberry and lemon are released first; followed by the heart notes of saffron and sage; whilst the base notes of amber, cedarwood and coffee permeate the space.
- Fragrance Family: Fresh/Woody
Available in two sizes:
- Burchgrove fragrances are Australian designed and made. They source all of our products in an environmentally friendly and sustainable manner to produce a collection that is high-quality, affordable and sophisticated.
Make a special gift even more special by checking out our matching candles!
MOSS ST. Sage & Cedar Diffuser - by Burchgrove
Diffuser Care Instruction
(Peppermint Grove & Moss St.)
- Remove the cap from within the bottle.
- Place the reeds in the bottle so that they are submerged in the liquid and resting on the base of the glass. Allow the liquid fragrance to absorb into the reeds for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the reeds from the bottle and flip them so that they dry ends of the reeds are submerged into the liquid and rest on the base of the glass.
- When the exposed ends of the reeds become dry, repeat the above process for an instant hit of fragrance.
- To extend the life of your diffuser, keep out of direct sunlight, heat and drafts.
- When the diffuser can no longer be used, remove any residue liquid and rinse with hot water. Your Peppermint Grove glass can now be used for a multitude of purposes in your home.
Fragrance Diffuser Safety Instructions
- The liquid contained within the diffuser bottle must always be kept away from flames or heat.
- Never swallow the diffuser liquid. If consumed, seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not allow the diffuser liquid to touch your skin or eyes. Always wash your hands after touching product.
- Avoid direct contact with furniture, fabrics & finished wood surfaces.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Take appropriate care in disposing of any remaining liquid at the end of the diffusers’ life.