MEWS - Camellia & White Lotus Candle - by Burchgrove - a hand-crafted, robustly-scented, ceramic candle that fills your room with the light floral fragrance of 'Camellia & White Lotuss!
- The top notes of bergamot and lime are released first; followed by the everlasting heart notes of jasmine, camellia and white lotus; whilst the base notes of amber, tonka bean, creamy vanilla, musk and sandalwood permeate the space
- Fragrance Family: Floral
- These candles are hand-poured, using only the highest quality Australian perfumes, non-toxic wax and lead-free cotton wicks - check out matching diffusers and larger candles
Look out for the matching diffuser if you want to make a special gift, even more special!
MEWS - Camellia & White Lotus Candle - 100g - by Burchgrove
We want you to enjoy every second of your candle. As burning candles is a personal responsibility with associated risks, please see our safety and candle care instructions to ensure you gain the maximum pleasure and longevity from your candle experience.
Candle Safety Instructions
- Place your candle on a stable heat-resistant surface before burning.
- Never burn your candle on or near anything that could catch fire. Keep away from drafts, water & moisture.
- Always ensure wicks are upright and in the middle of the candle. Do not allow the wicks to float to the side of the vessel as this could lead to the glass overheating.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Ensure candle is completely extinguished before leaving the room.
- Keep your candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your candle to burn to the very base of the vessel. Cease burning when there is 10mm of solid wax left at the base of the candle.
- Do not touch your burning candle or move it when the wax is liquid.
Candle Care Instructions
- Always ensure your candles wicks are trimmed to 5mm before each burn.
- When you first burn your candle, allow the wax to pool evenly to the edge of the vessel. This will ensure an even burn and maximum fragrance delivery every time you use your candle.
- Store your candle in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- When the candle can no longer be burned, remove the residue wax by placing the glass in hot water. This will soften and lift the remaining wax. Your vessel can now be used for a multitude of purposes in your home. #GoGreenWithTheGrove